Sunday, January 10, 2016

2016 - Maybe this year I can actually be successful at keeping up with my blog! I love the idea of it, but keeping up with it on a regular basis poses quite a problem for me!

This year, I have set some goals for myself....let me challenge myself and bring others into the plan to help to hold me accountable.

These aren't really resolutions...they are just things I have been wanting to do and I am tired of feeling like a loser because I don't do them. I want to expand my horizons!!


  1. Learn to play the guitar
  2. Learn to draw
  3. Read the Bible every day
  4. Organize/clean up the house
  5. Get rid of the clutter - sell, give away, donate, whatever it takes!
  6. Lose 15 pounds

My plan is to set up a schedule and set time aside each day to do at least one of these things. I workout 5-6 days a week and I work to eat a healthy diet and stay within my calorie range. Fitting the other stuff on this list is the challenge.
 
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment