My husband joined the gym again. I am glad he did, I hope he keeps up with going. He got a three day pass to give someone, so he gave it to me. We are heading out now. We belonged to this gym a year ago and we didn't rejoin cause we just didn't go enough. I don't really want to spend the money, but I am thinking that maybe since I haven't been exercising regularly, I should join. Maybe this time, if I join I will work out more. I would have to set guidelines for myself like, commit to going to the gym three days a week and working out at home three days. If I can get there more, fine, if not, then I will work out at home. That has been my stupid problem in the past. I was working out at home, doing well, decided to join the gym and then got the mindset that if I couldn't get to the gym, I didn't have to work out at all. Stupid, but it is the way my mind works. It is a challenge for me with my work schedule, but I am going to "untry" and just do it! I have to work out at least five days a week. I already did thirty minutes today cause I didn't know he was going to go to the gym. So, off to the gym, then shopping for Easter baskets for the grand kids!
My DH called me at 8am to ask if I wanted to go for a walk when he got home from work. Sure, I said, trying to be cheery, even though he had awakened me from a strange dream. My plan was to get back on track with diet and exercise today, so that was great timing. I put on some jeans that were less than clean, pulled my hair back in a pony tail, slipped on a t-shirt and sweatshirt and waited for his arrival. Shortly after he got home, I was checking out Yoville (almost have enough coin to buy my Cape Cod) when DH made a disgusted noise...he was trying to put my shoes on. You see, my feet are big and so we get our shoes mixed up easily. Anyway, we got our walking shoes on and away we went. It was cold...32 degrees! It was good to get out and walk...I have had so many things going on the last couple weeks that I have really ignored good eating habits and exercise has only been hit or miss. We were walking under the railroad underpass (highline as they call it here) and spotted a tin...
Comments
Post a Comment