So I didn't do as well as I would have liked in my 50/50 challenge...but all is not lost! I gained about 9 pounds back, but I didn't fall too far off the wagon...kept up with exercise..just ate too much. Things are going much better now that I am motivated by the start of the new year. I am proud of myself for getting back on track before gaining all the weight back...like I usually do! Welcome to 2011!
My DH called me at 8am to ask if I wanted to go for a walk when he got home from work. Sure, I said, trying to be cheery, even though he had awakened me from a strange dream. My plan was to get back on track with diet and exercise today, so that was great timing. I put on some jeans that were less than clean, pulled my hair back in a pony tail, slipped on a t-shirt and sweatshirt and waited for his arrival. Shortly after he got home, I was checking out Yoville (almost have enough coin to buy my Cape Cod) when DH made a disgusted noise...he was trying to put my shoes on. You see, my feet are big and so we get our shoes mixed up easily. Anyway, we got our walking shoes on and away we went. It was cold...32 degrees! It was good to get out and walk...I have had so many things going on the last couple weeks that I have really ignored good eating habits and exercise has only been hit or miss. We were walking under the railroad underpass (highline as they call it here) and spotted a tin...
Comments
Post a Comment