I want, no I NEED to lose 50 pounds! I am so sick of the lose and gain - lose and gain roller coaster. I hate the idea of tracking calories, but I went back to Sparkpeople today. If I follow the meal plan, I don't have to actually count calories, just eat what the plan tells me. Maybe this time I can get a jump start and then just get used to eating a healthy, balanced diet. Exercise is one key ingredient to my success. Total Gym. here I come!
My DH called me at 8am to ask if I wanted to go for a walk when he got home from work. Sure, I said, trying to be cheery, even though he had awakened me from a strange dream. My plan was to get back on track with diet and exercise today, so that was great timing. I put on some jeans that were less than clean, pulled my hair back in a pony tail, slipped on a t-shirt and sweatshirt and waited for his arrival. Shortly after he got home, I was checking out Yoville (almost have enough coin to buy my Cape Cod) when DH made a disgusted noise...he was trying to put my shoes on. You see, my feet are big and so we get our shoes mixed up easily. Anyway, we got our walking shoes on and away we went. It was cold...32 degrees! It was good to get out and walk...I have had so many things going on the last couple weeks that I have really ignored good eating habits and exercise has only been hit or miss. We were walking under the railroad underpass (highline as they call it here) and spotted a tin...
You can do it..you have done it before and you can do it again. Just stick with it! Good Luck!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the encouragement, Foxman...I know I can do it...it is the getting started part that I have trouble with!
Delete