Tomorrow is Monday, weigh in day. I am not sure how I feel about it... I know I have exercised like I should and not eaten too much, but I never know what the outcome will be. Some weeks I do all that and don't lose an ounce...other times, like last week, I see a big change. Trying not to eat after 9pm but it is hard...drinking tea instead. Already made me lunch to take to work tomorrow, but I have to decide what to have for breakfast. I want something portable, since I have to leave early in the morning, but I want to avoid my favorite...bagel from Panera! Maybe a protein drink! Hope tomorrow brings good news on the scale!
My DH called me at 8am to ask if I wanted to go for a walk when he got home from work. Sure, I said, trying to be cheery, even though he had awakened me from a strange dream. My plan was to get back on track with diet and exercise today, so that was great timing. I put on some jeans that were less than clean, pulled my hair back in a pony tail, slipped on a t-shirt and sweatshirt and waited for his arrival. Shortly after he got home, I was checking out Yoville (almost have enough coin to buy my Cape Cod) when DH made a disgusted noise...he was trying to put my shoes on. You see, my feet are big and so we get our shoes mixed up easily. Anyway, we got our walking shoes on and away we went. It was cold...32 degrees! It was good to get out and walk...I have had so many things going on the last couple weeks that I have really ignored good eating habits and exercise has only been hit or miss. We were walking under the railroad underpass (highline as they call it here) and spotted a tin...
Comments
Post a Comment