Up this morning at 6am. I felt well-rested for being in a hotel, I don't typically sleep well anywhere, but it is worse in hotels. I fall asleep easily, but wake up frequently. I hope this improves with better health. Walked on the tredmill for 15 mins, bike for 15 mins. Back to the hotel room for a shower. When I am eating less fat, I need to remember to take my metumucil every night, that's all I am going to say about that! LOL! Had a banana, corn flakes and yogurt for breakfast. I am thinking of picking something up for lunch so I don't eat food at work. I love the food at work, but I need to cut back on sodium...that is hard with restaurant food!!! It is no wonder we are overweight as a nation!! The pictures of the chocolate lava cake and pizza and pasta stand out above the pictures of what I could look like if I ate Jenny Craig or Nutrisystem food, or did this or that workout program! We are bombarded every day with food, food, eat this...but you must be thin...food....food...eat this....but you won't be accepted if you are fat!!!!!! I stopped watching the food network cause it made me want to eat even more!!! Oh,well, enough of that, I am going to get ready for work!
My DH called me at 8am to ask if I wanted to go for a walk when he got home from work. Sure, I said, trying to be cheery, even though he had awakened me from a strange dream. My plan was to get back on track with diet and exercise today, so that was great timing. I put on some jeans that were less than clean, pulled my hair back in a pony tail, slipped on a t-shirt and sweatshirt and waited for his arrival. Shortly after he got home, I was checking out Yoville (almost have enough coin to buy my Cape Cod) when DH made a disgusted noise...he was trying to put my shoes on. You see, my feet are big and so we get our shoes mixed up easily. Anyway, we got our walking shoes on and away we went. It was cold...32 degrees! It was good to get out and walk...I have had so many things going on the last couple weeks that I have really ignored good eating habits and exercise has only been hit or miss. We were walking under the railroad underpass (highline as they call it here) and spotted a tin...
Comments
Post a Comment