Monday, February 16, 2009

BIG surprise!

I was sick almost all last week. Starting Tuesday night my legs were achy...Wednesday, achy all over and chills, later that night ran a fever. Slept 9 or 10 hours Wednesday night. Still felt tired and miserable, cold and cough through the weekend. Finally Monday morning felt much better. My voice is even almost back to normal! I didn't have the strength to work out much, but got on the scale this morning and there it was...a three pound loss. Got to thinking about what I did differently while I was sick...water! I hardly drank any soda or coffee...but I was soooo thirsty all the time and I drank a ton of water! I am attributing the loss to that, it is a good motivator to keep away from the soda...even diet has a lot of sodium. Half a pound and I am at my first goal of 10 pounds!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment