- Cut back dead growth from last year
- Attacked the weed-vine that invades everything in our small back yard.
- Attacked the weed - vine again...and again...finally found some of its roots and dug them out...that was no small task
- Put down some bags of garden soil...more exercise...they were heavy
- Put up a wooden border to keep the dirt away from the grass
- Today I finally planted my Iris', lilies, and Aquilegia
- Took a break to write my blog
I want my flower garden to be all Perennials so each year I will have a beautiful display without much work. The hardest part will be keeping the invading weeds out!!
Time for a shower!!