Sunday, May 19, 2013

Thirty Pounds Lost!!!

I did it!  I lost two pounds this week which brings me to a grand total of 30 pounds.  I am so happy and proud of myself.

I am going to stick with my regular exercise plan - 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week.  My calorie tracker has adjusted my daily calorie goal due to my loss.  I went from 1450 a day to 1330 a day.  At first that was daunting...some days I am hungry after I have eaten my 1450...how will I eat less?  Here is what I have planned:
November 2012

  • Replace mid-morning snack bar with an apple or fat free yogurt - this will cut from 20-30 calories
  • Replace afternoon snack bar with carrots - this will cut about 70 calories
  • Eat more veggies with my evening meal - cut back on starch - I can probably cut another 50 calories there
  • Replace evening snacks with an apple, carrots, or yogurt - that is about another 50 fewer calories
Over all, as long as I replace what I am snacking on now with more fruits and veggies, I can easily cut those 120 calories out without feeling deprived!

I know these aren't great pictures, but they show the difference in my size since last year.

Stay Healthy!

December 2012

May 2013

May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment