This was a good day!! I didn't want to eat everything that I saw....I didn't eat anything between breakfast and lunch!!! I will get up in the morning and walk on the treadmill. I even sucked it up and put my actual awful weight on my weight watchers profile!!!! What a breakthrough! I think that because I decided to take this journey publically, you, dear reader will help keep me accountable for my behaviors. It seems to me that the first day is always the easiest, I have all this fire and drive to do well. It doesn't last long enough for me to lose anything. I need to do like the girl on What Not to Wear is doing...until I lose the weight, I still need to embrace my body and my self for who I am now. I will not buy anymore clothes until I can buy a smaller size. I don't need clothes right now, so I don't need to spend money on clothes that won't fit the new me!!! Here's hoping tomorrow will be as good as today was! Follow me....
My DH called me at 8am to ask if I wanted to go for a walk when he got home from work. Sure, I said, trying to be cheery, even though he had awakened me from a strange dream. My plan was to get back on track with diet and exercise today, so that was great timing. I put on some jeans that were less than clean, pulled my hair back in a pony tail, slipped on a t-shirt and sweatshirt and waited for his arrival. Shortly after he got home, I was checking out Yoville (almost have enough coin to buy my Cape Cod) when DH made a disgusted noise...he was trying to put my shoes on. You see, my feet are big and so we get our shoes mixed up easily. Anyway, we got our walking shoes on and away we went. It was cold...32 degrees! It was good to get out and walk...I have had so many things going on the last couple weeks that I have really ignored good eating habits and exercise has only been hit or miss. We were walking under the railroad underpass (highline as they call it here) and spotted a tin...
Comments
Post a Comment