I feel pretty good today! I weighed myself and I have lost a whole pound...might not seem like much, but the longest journey and all that...it has been a long time since I have seen the number on the scale go down! I guess it inspired me, or maybe I just found the trick. I made an egg beater and turkey sausage sandwich and ate it on my way to work this morning. I took a salad along for lunch and was only hungry enough to eat half of it. I didn't have anything else to eat till I was on my way home...an apple at about 4:30. My stomach has been bothering me a lot lately, indegestion...I don't know what it is caused by since I can't narrow it down to any particular food. I had a string cheese when I got home since I was waiting for DH to arrive so we could have dinner. I am thinking the protein for breakfast today helped keep me full longer so I didn't want as much to eat for lunch. That may seem like a no-brainer to some people, but it never really helped me in the past.
My DH called me at 8am to ask if I wanted to go for a walk when he got home from work. Sure, I said, trying to be cheery, even though he had awakened me from a strange dream. My plan was to get back on track with diet and exercise today, so that was great timing. I put on some jeans that were less than clean, pulled my hair back in a pony tail, slipped on a t-shirt and sweatshirt and waited for his arrival. Shortly after he got home, I was checking out Yoville (almost have enough coin to buy my Cape Cod) when DH made a disgusted noise...he was trying to put my shoes on. You see, my feet are big and so we get our shoes mixed up easily. Anyway, we got our walking shoes on and away we went. It was cold...32 degrees! It was good to get out and walk...I have had so many things going on the last couple weeks that I have really ignored good eating habits and exercise has only been hit or miss. We were walking under the railroad underpass (highline as they call it here) and spotted a tin...
Comments
Post a Comment